It's 5:00, I just got a short haircut, and I've got spur of the moment plans for tonight. Steve had the four company tickets for the Red Sox game, so he, Elliot, Chickie, and I are going to Boston free tonight, courtesy of Robertson's Factories. We had trouble finding a fourth to go. I suggested Denise, but Elliot asked Chickie. That's OK, Chickie's a regular guy, and Denise probably wouldn't go anyway.
Nothing much happened today. I still feel a little sick to my stomach, but I'm sure that'll pass. I'm so excited about the game tonight, I can hardly wait to leave. I can also hardly wait for the 10:15 game tomorrow, the party Saturday night (if I can go), and the big bash Sunday. I'm so busy these days, I can hardly find the time to do the things I have to do. I'm not going to drink tonight, because I'm driving again, but if I don't do anything else tonight, I am going to get an Atlanta Braves hat. I've got to have one.
I didn't think much about Denise today, but I will tomorrow. I'll write again tonight if I'm still awake when I get home.
P.S.-New joke-Did you hear Thurman Munson got traded to the Angels?
I think that joke has been used for every active baseball player that has died since the California/Anaheim/and now Los Angeles Angels have come into existence.
I always loved going to Fenway. Not just because I'm a die hard Red Sox fan, but I love the atmosphere. Back in those days, even if you didn't have someone give you corporate tickets, it was was easy and cheap to get tickets, and the parking was reasonable. Not any more. I haven't been in years because, when you can get tickets, they're outrageously expensive, and the Red Sox have sold out every home game for the last four years. Parking is at least $30, if not more by now. I would love to go to a game this upcoming season, but we may have to settle for the Pawtucket Red Sox, which we did last season. Tickets are cheap, like $10, and parking is free. It's a great atmosphere, and you get to see the up and comers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment