Monday, January 19, 2009

August 23, 1979 - Thursday (day)

I found a new notebook and now it's time to begin part II of the Tom Ferreira Story. When we left off, in part I, Tom was bitter about the hypocrisy of his alleged friends, and was responding by not talking to them. As Part II opens, we find Dina DeSousa being added to Tom's shitlist because she re-responded by not talking to him.
Today at second break, Elliot tried to throw me off the table, but I responded with my biting sarcasm which shut the bastard up pretty good.
When Dina wanted to know this morning why I wasn't talking to her, but talking to Ronnie, I said I was "only talking to my friends." That shut her up. Good enough. She dumped on my friend Jay.
Cheryl is supposed to come over tonight to have Marty hook up speakers for her. I don't know what I'll do. Speaking of Marty, he's in the doghouse again with Diane for not coming home until 12:30 last night.
Carvel, that poor excuse for a softball team, has a 9:00 game tonight. Maybe I'll go to boo for them.
I'm just being "Cruel To Be Kind". I'm helping these people rediscover themselves. Will write later.

Luckily, that paper shortage ended just as my notebook ran out.
The hostility continues. Probably sexual tension all bottled up inside of me, though there was no reason to be downright mean. Yeah, I was a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment