Friday, January 16, 2009

August 8, 1979 - Wednesday (morning)

I'm making a morning entry today. I left work at 8:30 because I felt awful. My stomach hurts and I ache all over.
My obsession with Denise continues. I want her so bad now it hurts. Maybe after what I said last night, things'll change a little.
Elliot and I went to the hospital yesterday after work. He left early, but Karen and I stayed until 4:30. Elliot chewed me out last night. He said I should have left the two of them alone, and Steve didn't want to see me. That pissed me off a little. Now all of a sudden, Elliot's the master of everyone else's lives?
Speaking of Steve, Elliot was supposed to go get him this morning and bring him home. I'll give a call this afternoon or after work to see if he did.
Plans for the weekend-Friday night we have the 10:15 game with Hallsmith. Jay says he's going to get me drunk afterward. Saturday night the party at Terry Longe's house for Vicky and Karen. Jay said he's going to get me drunk. The way I feel now, I don't know if I want to. Sunday-the big party and that's going to be a wild affair. I'm so busy this weekend, it's unbelievable. I'm not going to work Monday either. Will write again later.

Ah, yes, the notorious 10:15 game with Hallsmith. It lives in infamy, but I'll get to that. The big party I refer to happening on Sunday was my grandparents' 50th anniversary.
The reason I felt so shitty that morning was probably was we call "a hangover" in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment