Monday, January 19, 2009

August 15, 1979 - Wednesday (day)

I've got write fast because it's 4:30 now and I'm going to 5:00 mass at Holy Family in East Taunton. We've got a game at 6:30 against Home Plate tonight, but RI plays after. There's no third game, so I don't know what I'll do tonight.
Elliot borrowed my car at 10:30 this morning to go to Brockton so he could apply for a job at UPS. He said he'd be back at noon, and when he wasn't back at 3:00, I got worried, but it turns out he just had a long wait. If he gets the job, that means he might play for Teamsters #653 next year, but I don't see how he can because he'll just be loading trucks, not driving them.
I don't think Steve's talking to me. I hit him on the arm this afternoon and he seemed a little pissed off.
I've been thinking about Denise all day, and I know now that those stories just can't be true. I'm not even going to worry about them anymore. I'll write tonight when I get home if I'm able to. I think I will be.

Again, not much to see here-just the musings of a good Catholic boy who attended church every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment