Monday, January 19, 2009

August 22, 1979 - Wednesday (night)

Went down to the field tonight to watch RI and Carvel play, and ended up leaving after the Carvel game. I didn't like the crowd of people there-Jane and Sandy from Middleboro, Cheryl, Sandy Moniz, John, Jay, and Ilda were there. I hate them all, now I wouldn't even talk to them.
Al and Bill came down the field and I went down to talk to them and ended up watching the rest of the game by myself. I hate those bunch of assholes.
Carvel lost to Princess House. I think that's probably the best news I have tonight.
If one of those people were here right now, I think I'd spit at them. That's how I feel now about them. When I think of all the stuff I did for some of them and I get nothing-crabs-in return.
I feel very hostile tonight. I think I'll tear up the place at work tomorrow. I feel fuckin' rotten, so (9:30) I'm going to sleep it off.

I have to wonder if I've always shown signs of being bipolar. My mood seemed to swing at the drop of a hat, and there really wasn't a reason given for it this time. This still happens to me. I get royally pissed off, but at least I can usually pinpoint a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment