And you originally misspelled both "wait" and "cockeyed."
So I can only assume that you must have been.
I wonder if you were going for "Cocoa Eyed," because all we all know Cocoa gives you horrible vision. Or maybe you were praying for "Cocoa Crisp Eyes," so that you could play outfield positions in your softball games?
Although that particular statistic probably wouldn't have been relevant, as Cocoa Crisp wasn't even born until 3 months after this.
And you originally misspelled both "wait" and "cockeyed."
ReplyDeleteSo I can only assume that you must have been.
I wonder if you were going for "Cocoa Eyed," because all we all know Cocoa gives you horrible vision. Or maybe you were praying for "Cocoa Crisp Eyes," so that you could play outfield positions in your softball games?
Although that particular statistic probably wouldn't have been relevant, as Cocoa Crisp wasn't even born until 3 months after this.