Monday, January 19, 2009

August 20, 1979 - Monday (night)

I don't feel like saying too much, so this is going to be short and sweet.
I'll bet I'm the only one who didn't go to Jack's party tonight. I went down to watch Pitts' game and Jay was there. Even he was going.
Carvel beat Hallsmith tonight, but I guess the big news is Jack owes the league $16 for the forfeit yesterday Jeff told me. Serves him right. You can't blame me-I went to the game.
I can't wait until everybody asks me why I didn't go to the party, if they noticed I wasn't there. I'm sick of parties, anyway. I guess I'm just a social dissenter.
That's all for tonight. I'm sure I'll have more to write tomorrow. (PS - Ilda's sister is only fifteen-but she is nice!) (PSS - Her name's Rosa.)

Perhaps I should have stayed home more often instead of going out every night. But then, this wouldn't have been much of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment