Saturday, January 24, 2009

August 31, 1979 - Friday (night)

I'm pissed off beyond end. My whole night was ruined by Marty and he wasn't even around. He took off tonight and Diane and I went looking for him but we couldn't find him. She was mad and as a result I couldn't enjoy myself at the Atlantic with everyone tonight. I was snippy and now probably everyone's mad at me again, but it's all fuckin' asshole's fault.
I don't feel like writing tonight. I just want to sleep. My Graham Parker live tape is ruined, along with my night, so I just want to end this day. I swear, I just felt like taking off tonight. This is going to kill me.

Perhaps at the time I didn't realize just how serious cheating is when you're in a relationship, be it married, living together, or just committed. Trust me, I do now, and I also understand just how mad and hurt the person being cheated on gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment