I just don't know what to say about last night. Just to give you an example of what happened, I woke up at 8:00 this morning in my own puke. And it smelled awful.
I came home last night after the 8-1 loss against P&A Salvage and changed into street clothes.
Hold on a second. I'm watching the Expos-Braves games and Rowland Office is up. For years he's been my favorite player and this is the first time I've seen him play. He just flew out to second base.
After I changed, I went down to the Atlantic. Denise was snuggling up with Dino Howarth, who is 19, and 18 year old Tom Ferreira is too young. I think I said something to her about it later, but I don't remember what. She probably doesn't either.
That upset me, so I had Steve get me a pitcher. Dino had one glass, and I had the rest. In a little while, Steve and I left to go get some beer for a later party at his place. I stopped at Store 24 on the way to his place and got a bottle of Perrier. I think that's what made me sick.
I had four bottles of Busch at Steve's place and at 12:30, I just walked out. I couldn't take any more. Sandy from Middleboro was getting very friendly with me last night and I don't even know her. If I wasn't so drunk, I would have stayed around last night. Maybe I would have got lucky. Another case of the right place at the wrong time.
I don't remember too much about what happened, so last night replaces Monday the 6th as the worst drinking episode of my life. I'm still queasy now, and my room still smells a little.
The girls have practice, I think, so I'm going to take a ride down to BP to see if anyone showed up.
Drinking Perrier water and Busch beer? No wonder I threw up. I don't think I've even had another bottle of Perrier since. There was a real good reason Sandy from Middleboro who I didn't know was getting friendly with me at the time, but that becomes clear later.
Rowland Office hit a whopping .259 in his lifetime career with the Braves, Expos, and one season with the Yankees for some reason. He was basically a utility outfielder, and wasn't very good at all, which is why I probably identified with him, even though he was a black guy with a giant afro.
Rowland Office's lifetime baseball statistics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment