I'm not as bad tonight as I was last night, but I had three beers and I've got a bit of a buzz on. I think I'll cut it short tonight.
We lost 28-3 and I went 0 for 1, and I was cleanup hitter. I walked once. It was a circus.
I apologized to Denise tonight, and told her that I'll never be mean to her again, and this time I mean it. There was no need of what happened, but I still don't think she's talking to me. She hasn't got much to say in any case. I still love her very much and would do anything in the world for her. This is a very frustrating love affair.
Nothing else really happened tonight, so I'll do it again tomorrow when, hopefully, I can walk straight. I wonder if I'm really rotten? I asked her. She said I was. I promise now. I am one reformed dude.
"We lost 28-3"??? Obviously, we didn't get an idea, dudes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

28 to 3? Jesus, haven't they ever heard of the mercy rule?
ReplyDelete