Sunday, February 1, 2009

September 3, 1979 - Monday (all day)

This book was in the same room as Denise today-in plain view, but fortunately she didn't look at it. (I'm fooling myself-of course I want her to read it) Somebody did read it today, however, and Elliot laughed his way through the whole thing, but he did like it. I didn't want him to know I got into an accident with his car, though. He knows now.
I was over there this afternoon making tapes with Steve when Elliot came back with Denise. I still won't look at her or talk to her. At least now Elliot knows why. I think we exchanged three words all afternoon. Forget about her, she's part of the past.
Back to school tomorrow, and I'm very apprehensive about that. Apprehensive and scared, but not as scared as I would be if I didn't go to orientation. I don't think it'll be that bad. I'll be home by 1:00 tomorrow, and at work by break time, so I've got the whole afternoon. The summer heroes are going back into hibernation for the winter.
I can't think of anything else I want to say, so I think maybe I'll go to sleep. It's 8:30, but I've got a long day ahead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment