Just a few short words on the very little that happened today.
Sandy and Cheryl don't want to go unless they pay for their own tickets, but I told Cheryl absolutely not. The reason I'm paying in the first place was they said they couldn't afford them. Now if they don't go, or insist on paying their own way, I'll feel that my gift was not accepted, and I'll be insulted. Never insult me. Denise did it, and look what happened to her.
Elliot's going to the hockey game with me. He seemed very excited about it, so he can go. He wants to pay for the ticket, but I'm not going to let him either.
I've got a problem. I'm spending much too much money. I run out so much, I have to take it out of the bank, and I don't need anything, but I'm spending it. I was thinking about going to a hypnotist, but I can't afford it.
Diane wants to read this book she said tonight, but I don't know if I should let her or not. The language is strong, but Elliot can take that. I don't really insult her, so it couldn't hurt, but if some of the things I say about Marty get back to him...
I probably was spending too much money buying tickets for other people and picking up the tab at the bars. Some things never change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment