Thursday, February 12, 2009

November 8, 1979 - Thursday


This could end up being the greatest weekend of my life-or the Lost Weekend. Dina promised me tonight that she'd tell Sally how I felt about her. I have to go to Friendly's tomorrow morning for breakfast. I won't be able to sleep tonight and I won't be able to function tomorrow unless I know what she thinks of me. This is love again. Phase II, reject Denise, accept Sally. I think she does like me too.
Steve and I went to school tonight to see "Rocky Horror". It was great, as expected. I saw Al, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him.
I got a little drunk afterward, but nothing blow away. I want to go to Lupo's at least once this weekend. Mink DeVille Friday and Saturday and The Sinceros and The Motels Sunday night. Good music.
I'm kind of worried about the answer, so I'm going to close now. I'll write tomorrow with the one thing that everyone wants to know. Will Sally accept Tom?

Good lord, get over these compulsive obsessions, will you please?
So 11/8/79 was my first time seeing Rocky Horror. I've seen it many, many times since. Perhaps the most fun times were at the Castle Cinema in Providence about five years ago with The RKO Army as the cast. They still perform in the Southeastern Mass area, and I'd like to go see a show one of these days.
I really, really, really should have gone to see The Sinceros and The Motels at Lupo's. That would have been a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment