Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 28, 1980 - Wednesday

It's worse than ever-now I've seen her. I went by there tonight and she was jogging, but there was somebody with her, so I didn't stop. She was so cute, her hair bouncing back, and her shirt with her name on the back. Fuck, am I depressed.
I'm hopelessly in love again, about one year after my last hopeless case. This time I really don't know what to do. Nothing ever goes right for me, and I know I've said this before, but I love this one, and I don't even know her. Can you imagine what will happen when I meet her?
I can't call her. I don't know what to say. I really am an asshole. And I know she won't go out with me. She really is cute, and she's probably real popular. And she jogs. Unbelievable. There's no way in the world I'm going to go to sleep tonight. SHIT!

If I didn't know how this particular chapter in my life ended, since I lived it, I would have to say it ended embarrassingly and badly. I'm not really sure how you can fall head over heels on looks alone, but I sure did it enough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment