I just came back from the field, but now I've got a dilemma on my hands. Should I call Sue Oliver? I found out that she won't be 16 until December, so she is very young. She's also extremely shy, so that may have something to do with it. I think she's scared of me. I'm sure by now she's made up her mind some way on me, so should I call her now to find out the definitive decision? I'll show everybody I'm not scared. In fact, to make a late breaking story, I'll call her right in the middle of this page. I won't go see Roadie without her. Our song's in it!
It's ringing! No answer yet. Still none. SHIT! No fucking answer. I'll try again at 9:00 after I stop shaking.
9:00. I stopped shaking. Now I've got chills. I interrupted Jaws II to do this. If not now, tomorrow afternoon. "Everything Works If You Let It" on the stereo. Time to call.
Ringing again! No answer yet. Still none. Are they not answering on purpose? No fucking answer again. SHIT!
I'd be scared of me if I were her. 15 years old? By the way, Jaws II sucks. So does Roadie. It's in the $3 DVD bin at Big Lots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment