Sunday, March 29, 2009

May 11, 1980 - Sunday

I feel like a new person, even though I'm still depressed. Sue Oliver is the new object for me to direct my attention at. I found out where she lives, and like I did with someone else, I can't help but drive by her house a couple times a day.
She knows about me too, I believe, so I'm not really in that bad shape. I know the flowers would work for her the way they didn't work for Denise. Denise being older than I was, she already knew the punch line, so she didn't fall for it. Sue's younger (she's 15), so it will almost definitely work. Not many 15 year olds that I can think of get flowers, especially roses, so that will flatter her beyond end and break the ice. But, whereas most people would try to break the ice slowly, you already know that I like to jump in full force, especially with this one, because I heard her parents are pretty strict now until she's 16, and if I can get in good with the family now, I don't have to worry about competition when she turns 16, which could be soon for all I know.
She's cute in the same way that Denise was cute to me. She even looks a little bit like Denise, but that doesn't have anything to do with it.
Also, if I get lucky with Sue right now, I won't have to worry about having the same kind of summer I had last year, and I can just play it cool and breeze along with a woman of my own. God, I want this one bad now. Talking her parents into liking me should be no problem. They see me in church, and I'm a likable person, even if I am phony as hell when I have to be.
Do I have the guts to send flowers to a girl again though? I think this time the flowers have a better chance of succeeding than last time. All I have to do is meet this girl, and I'm in a can't miss situation.

I was an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment